- How does Creon get Oedipus to give him a chance to speak?
- What argument does Creon use to try to convince Oedipus he is innocent?
- How does Oedipus rebut Creon’s argument?
- Why does Oedipus finally decide to back off?
- What does Jocaste say to Oedipus to try to get him to stop worrying about prophecies?
- What details Jocasta’s speech does Oedipus worry about? Why does it upset him so much?
- What details pf Jocasta’s speech offers the only hope that this interpretation isn’t true?
https://urgentnursingassignments.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOG-300x75.png 0 0 Mike https://urgentnursingassignments.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOG-300x75.png Mike2023-12-01 11:28:302023-12-24 11:54:54Oedipus Rex questions