Business Practice Argumentative Essay
Write a 1,050-word argumentative essay on business decision of Microsoft having their users upgrade from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10 as of now, including the following:
- Discuss why the business decision is good or not good for business.
- Define the term “good” for the purpose of this situation.
- Identify the premise and conclusion by placing a number in bold at the beginning of the sentence with the word premise or conclusion. For example: (1, Premise), (2, Premise), (1, Conclusion), (2, Conclusion).
- Sentences labeled as “1, premise” are premises for the sentence labeled as “1, conclusion.”
- All premises should be labeled for each conclusion in the article. If a sentence is a conclusion and a premise for another conclusion, place two labels.
- At the end of the paper, identify one example of how you used deductive reasoning and one example of how you used inductive reasoning.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. You must have 3 reliable resources, in addtion.
**I have attached the guidelines, so you can follow those instructions as well. This assignment has to be about the controversial decision of the large business Microsoft having their users upgrade to Windows 10 from what they may have had before, which would be Window 7 or 8.**