- Weekly Communications: Provide a Seven Weekly Commutations (175 points, 7 @ 30 points each). Formats on communications will vary from week to week dependent on the related instruction. Go to the assignment tab for directions for each week. Do Not Assume the Assignment will be the Same Format for the Entire Course. Refer to BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS TODAY for background information on the selected format.
Each week you provide a form a communication to the CEO (Instructor) via CANVAS answering any questions or concern he may have.
The Assignment will be:
Brief (1-page, 12 Font, single spaced).
Cover the key areas and objectives of the Lessons and assigned reading.
Provide research, opportunities and to solutions for the topic given that week.
Be in the assigned format for that week.
Assignment Rubric Points
1. Compliance with all directions, correct format following standard grammar. 50%
2. Content was logical, well written, and demonstrated adequate topic research. 25%
3. No evidence of plagiarism. All sources properly sited. 25%
Assignment Topic: Please draft a Phone Message highlighting the benefits of the 3-step writing process to our company. Remember phone messages are brief and to the point. Ask yourself ” how will this look on my phone”?
Format: Phone Message Format (Business Communication Today Ch 5 page 144)
Submit: PDF draft via CANVAS to CEO Jim Burrows for approval
1. Company: Burrows Homes
2. Specialization: Provider of Home Design Software
3. Company Location: Fresno CA