Towards a Psychology Perspective, Psychology homework help
Imagine that you write a weekly blog that has a significant number of followers. Recently you have blogged about your decision to go back to school and the program you would follow. For this first assessment, write a follow-up blog post following the instructions in the Requirements section. You must use at least one of the articles listed in the Required Resources section in your blog post, and cite and reference it correctly according to APA guidelines. You may use more than one article, but you must use at least one.
Write a 2–3 page blog post about your decision to start this program in psychology. In your blog post, complete the following:
- Identify the area of psychology you are most interested in studying and explain why that area is important to you.
- Explain the importance of research to the area of psychology you are interested in.
- How does this research help us understand human behavior?
- How can research findings help solve problems in psychology?
- Explain the importance of valid, credible sources to the area of psychology you are interested in.
- How can you determine that a source has scholarly information?
- Explain why ethical principles are important in the area of psychology you are interested in.
- Which ethical principles do you think are the most important?
- Explain how completing this program will help you to improve your critical thinking and decision making skills.
The area of psychology I choose is clinical or organizational.
- Bartlett, T. (2016). Research scrutiny. Chronicle Of Higher Education, 62(25), B36–B37.
- Smedslund, J., & Ross, L. (2014). Research-based knowledge in psychology: What, if anything, is its incremental value to the practitioner? Integrative Psychological & Behavioral Science, 48(4), 365–383.