Respond reflective essay nursing profession questions below: Ask a profession or Imagine speaking to nursing profession.
1. Why did you choose nursing as a profession?
2. What was nursing school like for him or her? Ask them:
a. How they managed and balanced work, family and life and the difficulties.
b. The level of commitment to school required to be successful (hrs. required for studying, social life, workload,etc)
c. What their clinical and lab experiences were like.
d. How they prepared for examinations and the NCLEX.
3. Describe their top three patient memories and why they are memorable.
4. What does the phrase “NurseLife” mean to this nurse?
5. What is the hardest thing about being a nurse?
6. Reflect and discuss what your thoughts are about the interview. Did the interview change your perspective on nursing, on nursing school or life?
Review assignment attachment