A paper with 5-6 pages that related to following title according to the resource
1. Fromkin, David. Europe’s Last Summer: Who Started the Great War in 1914? Knopf, 2004.
2. Kindsvatter, Peter S. American Soldiers. Kansas, 2003.
Choose and respond to one of the prompts below.
1. Explain six core concepts in the study of warfare.
2. Explain the extensive form of the security dilemma and illustrate it with three cases.
3. Explain the behavior of Austria in 1914 and the survival threat.
4. Explain the first and second premises and deductions. You must use illustrations from Fromkin. 5. Explain the short war illusion and its limitations. Must use Fromkin.
6. Explain the rational war choice. Must illustrate using Fromkin.