In this assignment, you will summarize and reflect upon the experience of creating a community counseling program.
In a paper of 1,250 words, address both the summary and the reflection according to the guidelines listed below.
First, summarize the community counseling program that you have developed. The summary should include a brief description of each of the following:
- The community in which you work and the social issue that your counseling program is designed to address.
- The assessment process you developed.
- The community setting in which the counseling program is to take place.
- The planning and budgeting process. Be sure to mention any challenges that you anticipate and your plan for addressing them.
- The advertising tool you created and the target audience for this advertisement.
Secondly, Reflect on the experience of developing a community counseling program. The reflection should address the following questions:
- What were your expectations as you approached this project? Did the experience of completing this project meet your expectations? Why or why not?
- What concerns or worries did you have prior to starting this project? Did any of these concerns or worries occur? How did you address them?
- What new information, knowledge, and skills did you gain in the completion of this How has the completion of this project changed your perspective of the counseling profession?
- What can you take away from this project to apply to your future career as a counselor?
Include a minimum of five scholarly resources, in addition to the textbook, in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.