Please reply to two of the prompts below
- Explain the medical, social, and psychological factors associated with continuing treatment of a terminal illness. What options are now available to terminally ill patients and their families?
- Describe Kübler-Ross’s theory of dying. Evaluate the usefulness of her theory.
- Suppose that you are working in a facility that provides care for terminally ill patients and their families. Outline the useful set of goals that will enable you to work with the dying.
- There has been a great deal of interest in hospice and home care for the terminally ill. What are the advantages of each for patients and care providers? What are the disadvantages?
- Describe the psychological and physiological correlates of grief.
Each of your responses should incorporate course content assigned during that particular week and should be approximately 250 words