- It May Not Work in Politics Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which the student addresses the following three (3) items using headers to separate each response:
- Congressional Ethics. Identify one (1) member of Congress who has been charged with ethics violations. Briefly discuss the reason for the charges and provide two (2) reasons why you agree or disagree with the verdict and any penalties. Provide examples to support your answer. Note: Consider how the verdict and penalties impacts your trust of the members of Congress.
- Third Party Candidates. Discuss two (2) political reasons why a third party candidate has never been successful in winning a presidential election. Provide examples to support the answer. Note: Consider the political impact of the Republican and Democratic Party if a third party was successful.
- Federal and State Authority. Identify one (1) current issue facing the United States today. Analyze the respective roles of Federal and state authorities in addressing the issue. Determine whether the U. S. Constitution constrains the Federal and state responses to the issue. Explain.
In your research, you cannot use Wikipedia, online dictionaries, Sparknotes, Cliffnotes, or any other Website do that do not qualify as an academic resource.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are to:
- Identify informed opinions on issues and questions involving the U.S. government, national political processes, policy making, and the notion of democracy.
- Employ terminology used to study political science and American government.
- Develop reasoned written and spoken presentations on issues and questions involving the U.S. government and national political processes using information in the course.
- Describe the basic values of American political culture.
- Explain how the federal system of government works.
- Explore different perspectives on issues and questions about the U.S. government and national political processes.
- Describe the importance of an informed, effective citizenship for the national government and political processes.
- Use concepts from our study of U.S. national government and politics (such as models of democracy) to discuss government and politics in state, local, and international contexts.
- Examine the evolution of presidential power in military affairs.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the field of U.S. government and politics.
- Write clearly and concisely about U.S. government and politics using proper writing mechanics.
https://urgentnursingassignments.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOG-300x75.png 0 0 Mike https://urgentnursingassignments.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOG-300x75.png Mike2021-07-15 15:56:252021-07-15 15:56:25It May Not Work in Politics