Voice, form, imagery, sound, and figures of speech assist poets in presenting their ideas. Read the poems selected for this week’s reading assignment.
Using one or more poems, write an essay of 500–750 words that includes the following:
- Explain how these poets use three of the following elements: voice, form, imagery, sound, or figurative language to advance their narratives.
- Support your position with the following:
- Cited evidence from the poems themselves
- Include the following:
- In-text citations in APA style to document your evidence
- A reference list in APA style