Homelessness and Poverty, English homework help
An annotated bibliography begins the preliminary research process. The document will serve as an ongoing list of sources that will support your Final Research Paper. Each of the sources should be cited in APA format (for help, click on APA Formatting Instructions for Microsoft Word) and should include a two-paragraph summary, or annotation, of the resource contents and how you intend to use the information within your paper. Be sure to utilize the information from this week’s Argument and Thesis Workshop discussion, and refer to Research Paper Guidelines for additional support. Before beginning, please review the Model Annotated Bibliography and utilize the Week One Assignment Template.
To fulfill the research component of this assignment, you must
- Conduct several searches using any of the databases in the Ashford University Library.
- Select at least five credible and scholarly, peer-reviewed sources from your library search that support the topics and arguments you plan to present in your Final Research Paper.
To fulfill the written component of this , you must
- Include a title page that is formatted in proper APA style.
- List APA-style references in alphabetical order along with your unique paragraph summaries.
- Annotation paragraphs must be original and cannot be copied from abstracts or other summaries. Copied-and-pasted annotations may receive a zero grade.
Format your assignment according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Your annotated bibliography should be double-spaced with one-inch margins and use 12-point Times New Roman font.
Your annotations should contain
- A complete summary, in your own words, of the information presented in the article.
- Your analysis of the best use of this information in your paper, written in your own words.
- Identification of a possible topic sentence and/or claim the information will support.
The bibliography must be 500 to 700 words in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
** The topic is going to be Poverty in society ( in big cities ) **