HCS 457 Week 2 Individual Assignment Website Review And Summary
Individual Assignment: Website Review and Summary
There are many valuable web resources for researching public and community health issues or diseases. Researching some national, state, and local government health agency websites will help you become familiar with accessible information. This will help you conduct research for future assignments.
• Resource: Website Review and Summary Grading Criteria on the student website.
• Resource: Website Review Table on the student website.
• Find national, state, and local governmental health agency websites that address the issue from the Article Review assignment.
• Document your findings based on the University of Phoenix Material: Website Review.
• Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary of your findings that includes the following:
o How does the information overlap?
o What type of structure do you see between levels of government?
o What functions do you see at each level of government?
o How do the levels of government work together?
o How would you define public and community health?
• Include at least three references.
• Format your summary consistent with APA guidelines.