Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) in which you explore the relationship between memory, metacognition, and problem solving. Include the following in your paper:
- Analyze the interrelation of creativity, intelligence, memory, and learning.
- Describe how this interrelation can be exploited to enhance student learning outcomes.
Creativity, intelligence, memory, and learning are interrelated. In this assignment, you will explore the interrelations of these ideas and predict how they can best be harnessed to enhance student outcomes.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.