eLearning resource webtext, sociology homework help
I need a journal entry written for my Human Relations class. It should be at least 3 paragraphs. Please be sure to address the following:
In your eLearning resource webtext in Modules Two and Three, you should have completed five self-assessments:
- How Good Are Your Communications Skills? (https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newCS_99.h…) – I scored a 58 on the communication skills assessment. I learned that I tend to provide too much information when communicating with others. I was under the impression that the more information that others have, the easier it will be for them to understand my point. However, now I see that too much information can actually hinder my objective in making my point clear.
- How Good Are Your Problem-Solving Skills? – See attachment
- Locus of Control (https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newCDV_90….)- I scored a 27. I learned that I am moderately in control of situations and circumstances in my life. My score on the assessment shows that I lean more to the side of internal control. However, I do believe that there are certain things that cannot be prevented or changed no matter what you do.
- Are You Experiencing Burnout? (https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newTCS_08….) – I scored a 35 on the burnout self assessment. I learn that I am showing signs of potentially being burnt-out. Even though I am still capable of performing well, I have lost interest in my current position. If I continue down this path, I will eventually become less happy, and it may begin to reflect in my attitude towards others.
- Stress Scale (https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newTCS_82….) – I scored a 204 on the Holmes and Rahe Stress Scale. Before taking the assessment, I thought that I would have a very high score because of my everyday activities. However, my score shows that I have a moderate to high chance of becoming ill in the near future. Knowing that I am still at risk has helped me to re-evaluate some of the causes behind the high score in hopes of preventing this from happening.
In your learning journal, post a reflective entry that addresses the following:
- Recap the results you achieved on each assessment.
- Did anything surprise you? Did you share any of the results with family or friends?
- What did you learn about yourself as a learner from doing the assessment, and how will you incorporate this into the rest of this course and the remainder of your education?
For additional details, please refer to the Journal Rubric document in the Assignment Guidelines and Rubrics section of the course.
* Please format the paper using MLA.