Select one of the program evaluations available on the National Gang Center web page for review.
Then develop a short presentation the case. Your presentation should:
- Identify the program evaluation you selected.
- Describe the program’s approach, goals, and intended outcomes.
- Explain how outcomes were measured.
- Which of the theories identified in Chapter 3 does the program align with?
- Explain whether the program has been deemed effective.
- If the program was deemed effective, what were the key elements that contributed?
- If the program was not deemed effective, what key elements were missing?
- Evaluate the evidence on effectiveness and outcome measurement provided.
- Is it evidence- or anecdotally-based?