- INLINE responses accepted only. You will not be able to attache word docs.
- Copy the questions into your response — so I should see the question #, the question, and then your response.
1. Describe the character BOOTH.
2. Describe the character LINCOLN.
3. List three things, not mentioned in the text, that you would expect to be in this apartment. And explain WHY you think so for each.
4. Did the language offend you?
5. Did the plot (story) seem real?
6. LOOK UP the definition of protagonist — rewrite the definition in your own words. What is a protagonist of a play?
7. Which of these characters is the protagonist and why?