1. Watch and summarize each one of the following videos and read and summarize each one of the following articles, stories and speeches:
1. “Beware the on-line filter bubbles” – https://www.ted.com/talks/eli_pariser_beware_onlin…
2. “Tracking our on-line trackers” – https://www.ted.com/talks/gary_kovacs_tracking_the…
3. Go to http://media.wiley.com/assets/165/44/jrnls_ABC_JB_… and read “Community of the Mind,” beginning on page 9, and “Voicelessness,” beginning on page 12, in “The Responsible Plagiarist: Understanding Students Who Misuse Sources,” by Abigail Lipson and Sheila M.Reindl.
4. Go to http://static.schoolrack.com/files/34213/220710/Ch… Read “Superman and Me” by Sherman Alexie.
5. Go to http://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity. View “How schools kill creativity.
6. Go to https://secure.aworldatschool.org/page/content/the-text-of-malala-yousafzais-speech-at-the-united-nations/. Read Malala Yousafzai’s speech to the UN.